Image

This boat has been in my husband’s family since it was built in ’88. Needless to say, it’s upholstery was very much in need of an update. Think super hard vinyl, cracks, tears, major discoloration, and just plain falling apart. Somehow, we got the “brilliant” idea to have me sew new vinyl covers for the upholstery.

I have spent the last two months sewing, fitting, resewing, cutting, sewing, fitting, resewing, etc. etc.. It has been a major battle, a major struggle at some moments, and rewarding at other moments. 

And while it might not be a professional shop job quality, it looks pretty good, especially going 50mph on the lake.
ImageImage

Advertisements